The boys are back in town for TopGear Live in Melbourne, and Jezza’s wasted no time trying out some of the local muscle – namely Craig Lowndes 400-ishkW TeamVodafone V8 Supercar. But was it a matter of too much POOOOWWWWWEEERRR, even for Clarkson? For frame-by-frame action, check out our gallery, but first, scope the vid […]
Tag Archives: May
Rejoice, TG faithful. For here, as promised, are the extra bits and bloopers from tonight’s show.
Ever wondered exactly what goes into the filming of the greatest TV show since Hey Dad? No? Oh, well we’re going to show you anyway.
Right, episode one is all over, so have a little read through the TG Mole’s first show wrap-up, then tell us what you thought of tonight’s TopGear.
At the risk of sounding like some father and son team trying to offload average rugs at above average prices in some shady warehouse (“tell ‘em the price, son!), we’ve gone outtake crazy here at TG.com.
Another dose of exclusive outtakes, Top Gearians, with a couple of crackers from the small cars film to kick off your working week.
In the biggest news since, well, this time last year, James May today announced he’d be joining Jeremy Clarkson on the Top Gear Live tour to Sydney, due to kick off early next year.
We promised to bring you all the juicy cuts of Top Gear goodness you didn’t see on the telly and, for the first time ever, we’re actually delivering. Today we’ve got all the video outtakes from show number three.
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 4
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 3
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 2
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 1
- Catch-up TV: Africa Special, Part Two
- TG boss Andy Wilman on the Africa special
- Catch-up TV: Africa Special, Part One
- Exclusive footage: Inside the TopGear Korea helicopter crash
- Damian Lewis is coming to Top Gear
- Got an idea for the 2013 season of TG?
Most Talked About
Most Popular Tags