A steam train, a glamour model, a dwarf, big dogs, ravey May, Jeremy and Richard get told off for racing, almost getting arrested in crap cars, a Bugatti versus a McLaren, expert swearing from France’s second best racing driver, a Volvo through a summer house, a Lambo swansong in the desert, dinosaurs on the track, […]
Tag Archives: TG 13
So that’s it for the Top Gear telly this summer. I know it seems like the world is ending. I mean, TG TV is off the telly, and it’ll be months before you get another fix.
Only last week our telly Mole was saying how much better the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car segment works when we’ve got a proper car nut on – and this week we had, as Jeremy put it, the “world’s biggest petrolhead”.
Ready the rotten fruit and rotten eggs: this Monday’s episode is the last in the current series of Top Gear.
Dinosaurs, a dwarf, James May with a pretty girl and The First Lady of France singing about Marinas.
For months we’ve been telling you about the Tuesday script read-through – that part of the week just one day before the show’s recorded when all the decisions are made – and here, thanks to our Mole, we can finally show you what it looks like.
Crikey, that’s show five done then. Did you like it? Sorry about the first part of the rear-wheel drive cars challenge.
It’s time to start channelling your inner Vanilla Ice, with the boys heading snow for show five on Monday night.
- James May on: retro car styling
- Richard Hammond on: his new hobby
- Jeremy Clarkson on: street signs
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 4
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 3
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 2
- Catch-up TV: Series 19, Episode 1
- Catch-up TV: Africa Special, Part Two
- TG boss Andy Wilman on the Africa special
- Catch-up TV: Africa Special, Part One
Most Popular Tags